The Gold Bug Pro DPCC combines it all. High Sensitivity to small gold nuggets as well as it’s versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector. The Gold Bug Pro Combo is outfitted with a small 5″ DD coil as well as a 10″ DD coil. The 5″ coil is best-suited to finding gold nuggets. Small search coils, intended for gold prospecting, are designed for precision.
Availability: In stock
The Gold Bug Pro’s small DD search coil makes pinpointing easier, fits into small spaces where gold is often hidden, is better suited to penetrate highly mineralized soils where gold is frequently found, and has the highest possible sensitivity to tiny gold nuggets. The larger 10″ DD coil is excellent for Relic Hunting by being able to cover more ground and give better depth to find the treasure buried further underground.
- Finds the smallest gold nuggets in highly mineralized soils.
- V-Break TM; Industry’s First Variable Breakpoint tone discrimination system.
- Ground Grab®, Computerized Ground Balancing.
- Real-Time computerized ground balancing.
- V.C.O. Audio in All Metal & Discrimination.
- Continuous Ground Condition Readouts.
- Ground Phase value indicates type of mineralization.
- Fe3O4 graphic indicates amount of mineralization.
- Static Pinpoint with depth indicator.
- Dual Headphone Jacks.
- 19kHz Operating Frequency.
- Ultra-Simple User Interface.
- Ultra-Lightweight (2.5 lbs.).
|Dimensions||23 × 14 × 52 cm|